Sunday, March 15, 2009

Credit Card Companies Are Predators



I hate credit card companies. Our lawmakers allow them to prey on us with impunity. Click here to read how credit card companies are now lowering credit limits to BELOW EXISTING BALANCES. Many of these companies are the same ones our politicians are bailing out with OUR TAX DOLLARS!

It has been many years since I carried a balance on any of my credit cards. I pay credit card companies ZERO every year in interest and fees, ZERO, nothing, zilch. In fact, I just cashed my rewards check from one of my cards to the tune of just over $275; they pay me! So you can see, I am not disgruntled because I allowed them to abuse me, I am disgruntled because our lawmakers allow them to abuse us.

Do NOT believe credit card companies are on your side. They want you to pay late so they can raise your interest rates and so they can charge you penalties. Credit card companies are predators. Get your card balances to zero, and vow never again to give a dime to the thieves. The best investment you can ever make is never to carry a credit card balance.


1 comment:

Steve said...

I especially like these low-life's technique of making the bill due date a Sunday so that if you try to pay on that date, you'll be charged a late-payment fee.