Sunday, June 28, 2009

Please pass along these links to others

We are what we learn and what we teach.

Below are links to some blog entries that took me back many years, to a time I had mostly forgotten, a time when I was a member of a gang that taught values and skills.

“On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty, to God and my Country…”

Click here for the first of the series.

Click here for the second of the series.

Click here for the third of the series.

Click here for the fourth of the series.

Click here for the fifth of the series.

Click here for the sixth of the series.

Click here for the seventh of the series.

Click here for the eight of the series.

Click here for the ninth of the series.

Click here for the tenth of the series.

I hope he keeps this series going for a long time; it speaks to something inside me; it may just speak to something inside you.

A very special hat tip goes to 3 boxes of B.S.

3 comments:

Bob S. said...

Thanks for the link...that series of posts by ASM826 have brought back great memories.

I hope that all the former Scouts/Scouters drop by and let him know how great of a series it is.

Albert A Rasch said...

JT,

Great link to some great posts, brought back a lot of memories!

Thanks again!

Regards,
Albert
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.
Bloggers: Defenders of the Great Outdoors

Jason said...

Thanks for the links - I will include them on my site as well. My brother, father and grandfather will appreciate the stories as much as I do.