Tuesday, August 4, 2009

End of the second year of retirement



Two years ago and one day ago, August 3, 2007 was my last day of gainful employment. So far, early retirement has been great. There are no regrets whatsoever; there is always plenty of work and recreation to fill my days. In fact, it is downright difficult fitting everything there is to do into a schedule. Currently I am installing new exterior security lighting at the house; the police recently arrested some of my neighbors for breaking into cars during the wee hours of the morning.

If you find the time,
please click here for last year’s blog entry celebrating the end of my first year of retirement.

Thanks for stopping by!

Zack


4 comments:

Borepatch said...

Congrats for enjoying the time. Those of us who still have to labor in the salt mines envy you.

;-)

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Thank you, kind Sir!

Jason said...

Congratulations on the aniiversary! I only have about 25 or 30 years to go!!

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Thanks, Jason. The time to get this far went faster than I can believe...