Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank you for your long and enlightening email. I am very sorry for offending you. Hereafter, I will no longer use the terms “Illegal Immigrant” or “Illegal Alien.”

Seriously, from here on out I will make every attempt to be more sensitive to the feelings of others.


EDIT:  I did all kinds of searches on this only to find that the CORRECT LEGAL TERM is ILLEGAL ALIENCLICK HERE for an example.  Please disregard my apology. 



Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
I would love to see the email that sparked this post. I might even need to print it out. We're running low on TP.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Heh. Maybe I will refer to illegal aliens as "uninvited guests." Some folks are gonna get pissed off no matter what. I did not think my original post was hateful, but I guess it did not come across the way I intended. Oh well...

Crustyrusty said...

"Some folks are gonna get pissed off no matter what."


Good reason to keep doing what you're doing.

Personally, I would take great pleasure in ramping it up and watching their heads explode, but that's just me.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Hey Rusty, good to see you again!