Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nanay is gone.

.
My Mother in law passed away on Monday Morning. She was in the intensive care unit of a local hospital for just over the past couple of weeks, suffering from a number of senescent ailments; she was 93 92 years old. She lived a good long life but the end was not kind to her. We visited her every day during her suffering and it all has been very hard on my wife; Moms are supposed to live forever. Moms are not supposed to endure excruciating agony.

Blogging here will continue to be light due to my familial obligations.

Many thanks,


Zack

.

10 comments:

Crustyrusty said...

Condolences to you and your family, bro.

Crusty

Bob S. said...

James,

Please accept my condolences and know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish there was something other then words I could offer at this time.

DaddyBear said...

Sorry to hear about this. My family will be praying for your mother in law and your family.

Anonymous said...

Zack, My thoughts are with you & your family. I lost my mom this past Feb., so I know what you mean...Moms ARE supposed to be forever.
Jim Balog

Borepatch said...

James, my condolances to you for your loss.

And best wishes to your wife in this time of grief.

Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
There are no words Zack. Please offer my regards to your wife. I watched my mother die by inches from cancer a couple of years ago. The helpless feeling is the worst. Like you say, Mom should always be there.
I like to think she is.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Thank you all very much. It means a lot.

Dan said...

My condolences to you, your wife and the entirety of your family. Godspeed.

James R. Rummel said...

Please pass along my sympathies to your wife, James.

Jason said...

My thoughts are with you, your wife and your family.