Wednesday, December 1, 2010

General Electric Color Effects 52in 36L LED Light Santa NOT RECOMMENDED!

.

Available from SEARS.

I got the thing home, set it up, and at ANY DISTANCE cannot tell that it is supposed to be Santa. At best, it looks like some amorphous blob space alien.  There are not enough lights to outline the wire silhouette. It really sucks.

Jeez, I hate decorating for the holidays.

Speaking of which, why does not anyone sell an illuminated “BAH, HUMBUG!” sign for Christmas? I am in the market for one, along with an eight-foot tall “Ebenezer Scrooge.”

.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

http://www.holidayswithlights.com/store/store.php?crn=205 (3rd item down) I might have to insist on one for next year.....

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Heh! THANKS RUTH!! That's great!

Ruth said...

If you get one post pictures, I'm working on convincing my husband we need one....

Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
Nice thing about living on a ranch is Christmas deorating consist of putting a tree I cut on the property up on the porch.

Then every morning I find the ball the cats have knocked off but not broken and put them back on.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Ruth, I'll be sure and post pictures if I get one. I love the idea.

Art,I know the cat routine very well. I joked to my wife that maybe we should just decorate the tree with a hundred or so cat toys ;)

Happy HUMBUG!