Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weight loss journal 10/4/2011




My sustained weight for the past couple of months has been 190 lbs., which is a 10 lbs. loss since May but only 5 lbs. less than last year.  Although progress has been painfully slow, it is a total of 20 lbs. less than when I started so I guess I should be happy.  My blood pressure is near normal without medication and my energy level is back up to where it has not been for many years.

I doubt that I will reach this year’s goal of 185 lbs. since I tend to eat more in fall and winter and I don’t have yard work to keep me active for hours each day.  Replacing yard work with exercise and daily walks is boring me to tears, but I’ll do my best to stick to it.


3 comments:

Mark said...

Exercise is the bane of my existence so I feel your pan Zack. Hope you can drop some in the next couple months.

Jason said...

Keep it up Zack, you can do it. Get a cheapo MP3 player, listen to some good tunes or radio and before you know it, you will have walked a couple of miles.

Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
I second the MP3 player. I would put audio books on it. The latest Jim Butcher, GHOST STORY or S.M. Stirlings TEARS OF THE SUN will have you hiking for miles.