Monday, January 2, 2012

The 2011 holiday chores are almost done



It is 2012 so there is no time left to dawdle.  I took down all of the outdoor Christmas decorations yesterday; a cold snap was predicted and I wanted to get it all down before the weather turned vicious and froze everything in place.  Further, a city ordinance says the decorations have to be down within 30-days of the holiday, so I only had until around January 25th.

Everything inside the house was taken down today and put inside the storage boxes.  All that remains is to take the tree and boxes into the basement, and then I can mark this season off my list.



1 comment:

Pumice said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment but what really caught my attention was the city ordinance. You really have a law setting a limit on how long decorations can be left up? It is time to move to New Zealand.