Wednesday, February 15, 2012

R. Lee "Gunny" Ermey wants YOU to register to vote



“Listen up and hear me well! This is a critical time for our nation, and too many people are sitting back to let others do the hard work. So it’s time for all of us to put some gas in it and persuade all eligible gun owners to register. That’s why I volunteered my time to film the ad shown here.

Now it’s your turn and I want to see results! Start now by sending this message to everyone you know who supports the Second Amendment.

I expect 110% right now from everyone who values our freedoms! NO EXCUSES. And remember -- pain is just weakness leaving the body!”

NOTE 2/16/2012:  The server hosting "Trigger the Vote"is having a bad day for some reason.  CLICK HERE to see the clip on YouTube.


3 comments:

Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
Already have. I haven't missed an election in years. I don't dare!

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Heh! Yeah, Art, folks like you need no reminding. Here in Illinois it is easy to find gunslingers who have never voted. It would be great if they changed their minds. Someday we might just get an honest government in this state.

Take care,

Zack

Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
To my regret James, we have them here too. I remember when Clinton was talking about the Brady Bill, waiting peoirds and background checks the gun folks who voted for him (yes - there were some) dismissed my argument by saying "he can't do that".

After he did both my wife and I had Clinton suporters coming out of the woodwork wanting us to get them a gun off the books. They couldn't understand why we would refuse.

They voted for him again the next time around. There was no learning taking place!