DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should / should not purchase or what you should be using / doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors (of any flavor) for doing any review.
The Preacher said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."


Monday, December 17, 2012

Here is a woman interested in jumping your bones


Your current features probably will not matter.  To her, beauty is not skin-deep.


2 comments:

THE FISHING MUSICIAN said...

Oh my, is my first response. My more thought-out response is that I don't think the DSM-5 (Diagnosic and statistical manual of mental disorders 5th edition) has any kind of remote anticipation of this conduct.

I'll say this being a white male. Usually when you hear about crimes like this, it's a white male. 99.99percent of weird sex crimes and other extreme bizarness like cannibalism are, you guessed it, 99.99 percent of the time white males.

Finally, as a stab at humor, one might wonder if she listens to the musical group "The Bone Daddys" or that if she was in a band, she could call it the Skeletones.

I guess if she placed a personal ad, she might seek a forensic anthropologist with access to, you know, bones.

Wilson said...

Okay, I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that.