------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Preacherman said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunslinger said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS BLOG CONTAINS (ALBEIT OFTEN VERY CHILDISH) ADULT-CONTENT.

BLOG TRIGGER WARNING: "OMG! OMG! Guns have triggers!" Well, so do NORK NUKES. Better waddle on over to your safe place and assume the kissin' position.

REQUISITE BLOG DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country-miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or whatnots that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, freebies, products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or any flavor of sexual favor for doing any review.

EU TRACKING COOKIE NOTICE: Google bakes those scrumptious cookies and everything Google cooks usually means something related is up for sale. We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside of the USA and feel obligated to mention that YOUR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS MAY KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE and they may not approve of you perusing the blog entries regarding GUNS ... KNIVES ... SELF-DEFENSE ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... SELF-SERVING ROGUE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ... GOVERNMENT SPYING ON CITIZENS ... Human Rights ... Freedom of Speech ... Life ... Liberty ... Pursuit of Happiness ... all that kind of stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 26, 2015

Prices of AR15 style modern sporting rifles and magazines are darn reasonable lately

So I went and bought a brand new Colt LE6920 carbine; I pick it up tomorrow.  The price was irresistible.  This one likely will just be kept in the safe; I have a couple of others that are my range guns.

In early June I found brand new standard capacity 30-round magazines for $5 each; I scored 20 of them.

The 5.56 NATO cartridge is a lot of fun to shoot.


2 comments:

Jason said...

ZACK! Man, I haven't been on my blog site for quite some time and I had a few minutes today to check out a couple of sites I link to. I wanted to stop by and say hello and hope that everything is good for you back there in the mid west. Looks like you have picked up a nice rifle there and yes, it sure does seem like the prices are coming down and that now is a good time to add to the collection.

Things are good out here, life and the girls keep me busy! I want you to know that I think of you and your kindness daily regarding the package you sent us. Seriously, that was a wonderful thing you did for us - looking back, we were definitely worried and your act of selflessness made my wife and I feel much better.

Thank you again my friend. God bless you and yours!

James Zachary said...

Jason my friend! It is good to hear from you again. It has been a while. I'm glad that you all are happy and well.

Thanks for stopping by! I miss your blogging, but understand that there are other priorities.

Take care.

Best,

Zack