NOTE: It is my opinion that the proper fitting and function of a holster requires a suitable gun belt, i.e a holster with 1.5'' slots needs a 1.5'' gun belt, not the flimsy 1'' dress belt we use to hold up our church trousers.
Below is a copy and paste from Wilson's:
The Lo-Profile® holster is designed for the person that carries all day long and demands maximum comfort and concealability.
- Designed For All Day Carry, Maximum Comfort And Concealability
- Pancake Style Design Actually Conforms To The Shape Of Your Waist
- Two Belt Slot Design Positions The Holster With A Slight Forward Cant
- Very Smooth Draw From Just About Any Position
- Low-Cut Front Will Have You Clearing Leather Just Above The Belt Line
- Custom Formed Safety Guard Protects The Thumb Safety And Your Clothing During Carry
- Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
The two-belt slot design positions the holster with a slight forward cant while providing incredible stability. This carry position offers maximum comfort and concealability while allowing a very smooth draw from just about any position. The low-cut front will have you clearing leather just above the belt line. A custom-formed safety guard is incorporated in this design to protect the thumb safety and your clothing during carry. Bill Wilson says: "It's one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever worn."