It is time for some fun. The idea came from HERE; Glenn tagged me along with four other bloggers so I am tagging,
I’m sure there are exceptions, but IMHO “You may be an honest gun owner if”
1) You admit to knowing certain folks who legally own guns but deep down inside your soul you believe that they should not; quite frankly, they scare the hell out of you.
2) You admit to deliberately avoid socializing with, shooting with, and hunting with those same folks.
3) You admit that plinking with a .22 rifle is your favorite shooting pastime.
4) You admit that, yes, there is a mouse gun bulging your pants pocket and, no, you are not happy to see me when I ask where your full-framed 1911 “every-day-carry gun” is.
5) You finally admit that your (fill in the brand name) 1911-pattern pistol DOES NOT have a string of firing over (fill in the blank x 1000) rounds of hollow-point ammo without a jam.
6) You admit that the J-Frame .38 that you said you bought for the “girlie hands” of your wife or girlfriend was purchased for your own use and your wife or girlfriend has taken a fancy to packing your 1911 “man’s gun.”