DISCLAIMER: All entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should or should not purchase or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. All products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

N Frame Holster


.

Available from The Holster Site

.

4 comments:

Evyl Robot said...

Zack, you are great! Thanks so much for all your support. I have to believe that the holster deal is going to work out for me, but it has gotten really frustrating at times in the last week and a half. I really do appreciate your help.

--Michael

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

My pleasure, Michael. I love holsters as much as I love guns.

Evyl Robot said...

If you make it through Central Oklahoma, look me up. We'll go shooting and then I'll treat you to a beer or something.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Will do, Michael. If you ever need to suffer a trip to Chicagoland, give a holler and we can get together and swap some yarns.