DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should / should not purchase or what you should be using / doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors (of any flavor) for doing any review.
The Preacher said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."


NOTICE:
To all y'all,

The year 2017 has been and will continue to be extraordinarily CHALLENGING and BUSY for me. Blog entries will likely be even more infrequent than usual until all projects and issues are completed or resolved.

Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciated it.

Best wishes,

Zack



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Senator Evan Bayh says to vote them ALL out of office

.


CLICK HERE for the story.

Heh. Bless his heart.  Bayh must read Borepatch's blog.

Yeah, it’s sure fun to dream about one big bipartisan purge, Democrats and Republicans alike. Unemployment is something they all need to experience; it builds character.

It’s time for voters to perform a royal flush.

I’ll do my part.

.

2 comments:

Crustyrusty said...

I've been saying that for years. I doubt it'll happen, but it's nice to dream.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

I hear ya man.