DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should / should not purchase or what you should be using / doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors (of any flavor) for doing any review.
The Preacher said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Q&A With David Hardy from "Of Arms & the Law": Why is the 2nd Amendment Controversial And Where Is It Heading?



(The following came in via email)

Hi James,

My name is Ruth. I am the content manager on Gun Values Board. I thought you would be interested in an online Q&A I just posted with David Hardy, author "Of Arms & the Law" about the 2nd amendment, the controversy behind it, and its status now and in the future. You are welcome to check it out at


Please feel free to share it with your readers.

All the best,

Ruth



No comments: