The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or doodads that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review. COOKIES IN USE: We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside the USA and feel obligated to mention that your respective governments may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Would body cameras (lapel camera, Google Glass, etc.) protect innocent cops and innocent citizens?

Portions of the debate are HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

My vote is for wiring all local, state, and federal law enforcement officers to record sight and sound, with no exceptions.


4 comments:

Dan said...

Agreed. Far too much skulduggery apparent in too many places.

dmurray said...

I propose this for legislators.

Start with the innovators in California, then confirm with New York, Massachusetts, Delaware and Illinois state houses.

The ballot boxes will respond well.

Wilson said...

I’m sure it would help a lot but I am also sure that we will always have issues.

Pumice said...

My response was along the lines of dmurray except I would start with the president and work my way down.

Grace and peace.