The Preacherman said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunslinger said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOG TRIGGER WARNING: "OMG! OMG! Guns have triggers!" Well, so do NORK NUKES. Better waddle on over to your safe place and assume the position.

REQUISITE BLOG DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country-miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or whatnots that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, freebies, products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or any flavor of sexual favor for doing any review.

EU TRACKING COOKIE NOTICE: Google bakes those scrumptious cookies and everything Google cooks usually means something related is up for sale. We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside of the USA and feel obligated to mention that YOUR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS MAY KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE and they may not approve of you perusing the blog entries regarding GUNS ... KNIVES ... SELF-DEFENSE ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... SELF-SERVING ROGUE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ... GOVERNMENT SPYING ON CITIZENS ... Human Rights ... Freedom of Speech ... Life ... Liberty ... Pursuit of Happiness ... all that kind of stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I conclude that God is not very fond of us.

Perhaps we should petition The Almighty for another alternative ...


Gravitas.  Amen.






SMILE ALERT!  Lisa has offererd the following rebuttals to my cynicisms.

I stand corrected and do hereby humbly recall my EOTW petition to The Almighty ... with my apologies.




5 comments:

Lisa Lane said...

I kind of like where this is headed! LOL

Lisa Lane said...

Ok, I have given this some more thought....your title...well I have to address it...LOL
No offense ok...Please take this in the manner it is offered...with a huge smile and love in my heart!

https://youtu.be/c8gKXu6J2wE

and...

https://youtu.be/owx3ao42kwI

It must be those bad people out there...BUT...it's NOT me! Just sayin'....LOL
I hope you have a wonderful day! ; P

Lisa Lane said...

Awww...you are a doll! I was teasing you with my seriousness. ; P

Anonymous said...

"Jetzt will ich wirklich wissen, auf welcher Seite der lieber Gott steht."

Lisa Lane said...

Roughly translated..."Now I'd really like to know what side God is on!"...or so Google tells me. From the movie, The Longest Day...I must go watch it, to see the connection.