Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheaper Than Dirt to stop ammo sales to California government agencies


Kurt Hofmann has the story here.

Cheaper Than Dirt is my favorite outfitter. 



Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
What can I say, a good Texas company doing it's part. Atleast the wearhouse I deal with is in Texas. As a buyers club member anything I order by noon is here the next day. I love these guys.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Texas people and businesses have admirably stood up for gun-owner's rights. Elizabeth Saunders of American Derringer is an example of such American heroism. CTD cutting off California government ammo sales is gutsy; governments (federal, state, and local) can be vindictive. Ronnie Barrett of Tennessee is another shining example of someone doing the "right thing" instead of worrying about profit. Gun-owners need to support those who support us; we need to vote at the polls and with our wallets.

Evyl Robot said...

Very cool! My hope for our society is partially renewed.