DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should / should not purchase or what you should be using / doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors (of any flavor) for doing any review.
The Preacher said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."


Thursday, February 16, 2012

A decade of riding to Hell in a Hand Basket





1 comment:

Arthur B. Burnett said...

Greetings from Texas,
I saw that myself last night. I can't remember if I found him from you blog list, or you from his.
Happy day for me which ever one of you I found first.