The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country-miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or whatnots that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, freebies, products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or any flavor of sexual favors for doing any review. COOKIES IN USE: We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside the USA and feel obligated to mention that your respective governments may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS ... and ... KNIVES ... and ... SELF-DEFENSE ... and ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... and ...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Ring ring ring! Big Bad Obama and The Newnited Nations gonna-grab-yer-guns without you send us lots more money!


Well, while all that may be so, this old gunslinger has given until it hurts (the credentials in my profile do not include the time of my year-to-year memberships, or my supplemental donations) and I cannot afford to give one more dime to the good and just cause of protecting our Second Amendment.  Unlike government, my life runs by a strict balanced budget and my retirement years require fiscal discipline. So, please quit your calling and quit your mailing because I’m all in, and please quit sending my name to every new “gun rights” organization willing to pay money for your mailing and phone lists. 

To those who have not yet given to the cause, please consider doing so and please give generously if you are able, because money and lobbying makes our political world go around.   Please be politically active and educated; know and vote the facts.


1 comment:

Pumice said...

You bring up the irony of the situation. The government taxes us and uses our tax money to hire lawyers to take us to court. We spend the money we have left to hire lawyers to defend us against the lawyers we are paying to attack us. Sounds like a win/win, for the government.

Grace and peace