DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should / should not purchase or what you should be using / doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors (of any flavor) for doing any review.
The Preacher said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New bullet design from Larry Seecamp is now more than just a rumor

Larry Seecamp has been quietly up to something for over a couple of years now and the secrets are finally bubbling to the surface.

It looks like Larry already filed the patent.  Sometime in the future you can stoke your American made LW Seecamp .32 ACP pistol (or the clone of your choice) with American made LW Seecamp ammo. 

The bullet design is readily upsized to the large caliber loads. 


No comments: