------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gunslinger said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Holy Book, then learn how to pray."
The Preacherman said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun, then learn how to shoot."
The Politician said, "My advice to you is to get yourself free of superstitions and weapons, then learn how to trust in me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAVEATS:

THIS BLOG CONTAINS (ALBEIT OFTEN VERY CHILDISH) ADULT-CONTENT.

BLOG TRIGGER WARNING: "OMG! OMG! Guns have triggers!" Well, yeah, but so do NORK NUKES. It's best that you waddle on over to your safe space and assume the universal kissin' position.

REQUISITE BLOG DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country-miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or whatnots that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, freebies, products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or any flavor of sexual favor for doing any review.

EU TRACKING COOKIE NOTICE: The Almighty Google bakes those scrumptious cookies and whatever Google cooks up means everything related is up for sale. We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside of the USA and feel obligated to mention that YOUR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS MAY KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE and they may not approve of you perusing the blog entries regarding GUNS ... KNIVES ... SELF-DEFENSE ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... SELF-SERVING ROGUE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ... GOVERNMENT SPYING ON CITIZENS ... Human Rights ... Freedom of Speech ... Life ... Liberty ... Pursuit of Happiness ... War isn't Peace ... Slavery isn't Freedom ... Ignorance is Weakness ... and all that other crazy "subversive" kind of stuff that worries the living hell out of the dictatorial elite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Not many stores, businesses, or restaurants is this area of Northern Illinois are hanging the NO GUNS ALLOWED signs and my wallet certainly shows my appreciation.


I decided that some quality jewelry would be appropriate for my lovely wife's birthday, so I decided to shop a local high-end big-name stand-alone store.  My concern was that I was armed and I remember the store as (at least on occasion in past years) having armed security; I assumed that they would have a NO GUNS ALLOWED sign by the entrance.  I hate the idea of leaving my gun in the car, so I decided to shop elsewhere if I saw a NO GUNS ALLOWED sign posted.  I drove by the entrance and saw no such sign.  I then parked and walked to the entrance and again could find no sign.  Once inside, there were no signs posted so I happily gave the store my business.

I am not going to name the business because I do not want to make it a target for the anti-gun zealots, but I want to say THANK YOU to them and all other businesses that decided not to hang those worthless signs.


4 comments:

Lisa Lane said...

Well done! On several counts.

James Zachary said...

Thanks Lisa!

Wilson said...

Very good, did you tell them that while you were there?

Glen M said...

I kept my nose clean ..got safety training At my expense ..got fingerprinted checked out by FBI STATE & LOCAL POLICE..PAID FOR LISENCE IE PERMIT..JUMPED THROUGH EVERY HOOP..THEY ASKED ME TO...JUST YO EXCERCISE MY 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS...NOW BEING TOLD I CAN'T CARRY HERE..CANT CARRY THERE..CERTAIN STORES..MALLS RESTAURANTS..MOVIES..FOREST..PARKS....I DONT CONDONE BREAKING THE LAW..BUT constitution states I have the right to be secure in my home & ON MY PERSON AGAINST ANY & All unwarranted search or seizure ..SO WHATS CONCEALED ON ME OUT OF SIGHT IS NO ONES BUSINESS..PERIOD...I WILL CARRY MY POCKET ROCKET.380 EVERYWHERE..as I have the right to defend myself ..not only on a business &,but heading out to my vehicle ..