DISCLAIMER: All entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I have no opinion on what you should or should not purchase or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. All products, places, and / or thingies that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The most honest President in the history of the United States ...


... may not be our current POTUS.





 

Obama lies because that's what politicians do.  It must be what we want in a candidate; we keep electing and reelecting liars.






2 comments:

Lisa Lane said...

He could have picked just 5 of these and made them truths and had one hell of a run as president...just 5....12345....Not much of a man that can't stand his ground for 5 truths!
And I am not even in line for the "It's A Small World" ride at Disneyland.....just 5...traitor!

James Zachary said...

Ya know, I feel kinda ashamed now; I didn't even bother to google anything about when he told the truth; I am sure that he did ... even an old sinner like me slips up and tells the truth once in a while ...