The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or doodads that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review. COOKIES IN USE: We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside the USA and feel obligated to mention that your respective governments may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The perfect prescription for the government to disarm wholesale numbers of American Citizens



I first heard this idea floated by gun owners on a now defunct (New York based) pro-gun online forum.  My response was “be careful of what you wish for.”  Since then, I have heard that idea expanded by others into disqualifying entire households if ANY resident under the same roof is a “disqualified person. “ 

With 1 in 5 men and 1 in 4 women taking psychotropic meds, I would expect bodies stacked like cordwood to be featured on “The Daily News.” Obviously, the lack of carnage shows that the vast majority of people taking such meds do maintain control.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I used to take ritalin for ADD, and at the time I was on it the ONLY way to get it was to see a psychiatrist.....does that make me crazy?

(actually, I swear that fact affected my college choices, cause yes, people hear psychiatrist and freak.....)