Preacher says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Don’t count on my support for GOP Chris Christie as a candidate for POTUS should New Jersey pass a ban on the Remington Nylon 66 and other .22 rifles.



The Remington Nylon 66 is one of the greatest hunting rifles in American history, as is my now 133-year-old (left the factory in 1881) .44-40 Winchester Model 1873 rifle; both hold 14-rounds of ammunition in their respective tubular magazines.

I promise no less than a one-man-boycott of New Jersey and all anti-gun businesses located there.  I sincerely promise to do my best to get others to shun New Jersey and everything that originates from there.

These ignorant, warm and fuzzy, feel-good gun laws have gone past insanity.  They are an abusive mockery of our political and legal system.   These gun laws do nothing but criminalize honest gun owners.  They do nothing "for the children."  They defy "common sense."

While New Jersey laws do not affect me directly, Illinois is not above plagiarizing foolish gun laws successfully passed by other states.  

Support the National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment Foundation.  They are YOUR lobbyists and they make good things happen.


No comments: