The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or doodads that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review. COOKIES IN USE: We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside the USA and feel obligated to mention that your respective governments may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS ... and ... KNIVES ... and ... SELF-DEFENSE ... and ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... and ...

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Please do not watch this DEPLORABLE video!




No comments: