Photo above is my Great Great Grandfather, Civil War Veteran, Company C, First Kentucky Cavalry, U.S.

The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

TRIGGER WARNING: Guns have triggers.

REQUISITE DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country-miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or whatnots that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, freebies, products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or any flavor of sexual favor for doing any review.

EU TRACKING COOKIE NOTICE: Google bakes those scrumptious cookies and everything Google cooks usually means something related is up for sale. We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside of the USA and feel obligated to mention that YOUR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS MAY KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE and they may not approve of you perusing the blog entries regarding GUNS ... KNIVES ... SELF-DEFENSE ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... SELF-SERVING ROGUE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ... GOVERNMENT SPYING ON CITIZENS ... Human Rights ... Freedom of Speech ... Life ... Liberty ... Pursuit of Happiness ... all that kind of stuff.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

2009 Late Summer Hiatus


Summer is winding down and I have many more projects left to do than I have summer-days left to complete them. In order to provide opportunity for my feeble mind to focus and the time for my feeble body to recover from the exertion, I will be going medieval for a while and leaving my computer off except to pay bills.

I will be taking a break from writing and reading blogs until September 1, 2009 (give or take a few days or so). It will be hard for me to resist peeking in on the endless talents of the blogosphere, but pressing obligations beckon. The blog comment moderation will be left on due to spam; any comments posted won’t be approved until I can get back online.

Thank you all for blessing me with visits. I wish you all health and prosperity and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Zack

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

Have fun, and see you when you're back.