The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or doodads that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review. COOKIES IN USE: We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside the USA and feel obligated to mention that your respective governments may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The key word is SECURITY


Goodness sakes alive; imagine that.  ANOTHER LOSER, this one with strong views about something or other, gets himself a quality semi-automatic handgun with some spare magazines full of ammo and heads out for what looked (to him) like another surefire mass shooting.  A SECURITY GUARD (UNARMED no less) heroically ended the attempt. 

Now, I will agree that UNARMED security is probably only a wee bit better than having no security at all (unarmed security proved to be worthless during the Colorado Theater massacre).  HOWEVER, I am convinced that the presence of armed security can change the minds of many armed miscreants, and minimize the effectiveness of those hell-bent on going through with their delusional plans.


1 comment:

Pumice said...

You forget that the goal of the elites is to disarm us, not protect us. Actually, I know you didn't forget. Each of us should be an armed security guard, or at least have the option.

Grace and peace.