The Preacher said, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."


DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country miles away from your tastes and needs. Any products, places, and / or doodads that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, "freebies," products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or sexual favors of any flavor for doing any review.
COOKIES IN USE: NOTICE TO VISITORS FROM ABROAD: We appreciate our many vistors from outside the USA. I feel obligated to mention that your government may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS. This here Internet thing is not about freedom for any of us; the Internet is about amassing unimaginable wealth for corporate giants. Insofar as governments, foreign or domestic, the Internet is all about surveillance and control. No matter where any of us choose to surf the web, there are always sharks in the water.


NOTICE: To all y'all,

The year 2017 has been and will continue to be extraordinarily CHALLENGING and BUSY for me. Blog entries will likely be even more infrequent than usual until all projects and issues are completed or resolved.

Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciated it.

Best wishes,

Zack



Wednesday, April 19, 2017

... and then suddenly the thing went all like BOOOOOOM!



Do you think I can maybe just put a patch on this?
Well, I supposed that the lesson for me here is to never inflate a 7-year-old tire to its rated-pressure.



So, the zeroturn gets to sit and wait for two new front tires to arrive; the lawn has been too wet to use the rider for mowing anyway; I used a regular power mower to do the front yard, the rest of the yard can wait.

The battery needed some coaxing to bring it back to life; dunno if it will make it to the end of the mowing season; this is the tractor's second battery; they only seem to last 3-years each.  After sitting all winter, the engine started without too much persuasion.

I'd really like to put a mulch kit on the mower deck ... naaah ... maybe next year.



No comments: