The Preacherman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to shoot." The Gunman says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a Bible and learn how to pray."

DISCLAIMER: Entries at this blog are akin to good old-fashioned campfire chats; I offer no opinion on what you should or should not purchase, or what you should be using or doing. What does or does not work for me could be many country-miles away from your tastes and your needs. Any products, places, and / or whatnots that I review for this blog are purchased at retail price by me. I do not accept payment, gifts, discounts, freebies, products on loan, demon alcohol, drugs, probation, parole, Presidential Pardons, or any flavor of sexual favors for doing any review. COOKIES IN USE: We appreciate our many visitors from inside and outside the USA and feel obligated to mention that your respective governments may not approve of you stopping by here to peruse the blog entries regarding GUNS ... and ... KNIVES ... and ... SELF-DEFENSE ... and ... CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... and ...

Saturday, April 29, 2017

The MAGPUL Tejas "El Original" Gun Belt is my latest ride








Last night and this morning I tested my new 1.5'' wide version of "El Original" on a sampling of holsters.  The fit inside the fixed holster loops and inside the snap loops was tight on almost everything and required a bit of effort, but the belt and all holsters (that I tried) did marry.

Comfort wise, with or without a holster, my initial impression is favorable;  I find "El Original" to be a rather satisfying accoutrement.



2 comments:

Wilson said...

Thanks for the review. I’ll keep it in mind when I need a new belt. I assume that you will do another review when you have more time using it.

Also, thanks for the mention. I saw that my traffic spiked and knew someone must have linked to my blog.

"Zack" said...

Hey man, thank's for stopping by.

Yeah, this entry is kind of a placeholder ... I'll append stuff to the original text as time goes on. So far so good; I have tried different hybrid-material holsters before and they have been total failures right out of the box.

Take care!

Zack