Preacher says, "My advice to you is to get yourself a gun and learn how to use it."

Friday, July 10, 2015

GTR Sporting Club (an indoor shooting range with more than just a touch of class) Grand Opening July 10, July 11, and July 12, Waukegan, Illinois







Original blog entry for July 10, 2015 begins below:

I currently am a member and have gone shooting at GTR Sporting Club over twenty times since their "soft opening" somewhere around late October of 2014.  After all of that gunslinging I am still just an average shot (on my very best day), but I sure do have a lot of fun here. 

Will I renew my membership?  I dunno.  I am not into the high-end perks GTR offers; I just want a decent, affordable, place to shoot that is close to where I live. 


On the first day of the Grand Opening I managed to beat the crowd and arrived shortly after the opening bell while the crews were still cooking the food and chilling the beer; that worked out perfect for me since I am still on a diet. 


Below are some random photos sans hordes of humanity.